Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Finale (recap)

It was a completely crazy, exhausting day and I loved almost every minute of it. Here are some more flickr sets of the event. (I show up in both of them!)

I'll admit I wasn't always an HP fan. I didn't even know about the series until the 4th book (Goblet of Fire) came out in 2000. One of my co-workers at the time told me that I would love the books whenever I got around to reading them. I've actually only read the first four books so far, having seen the movies before reading each of the books (which might be a 1st in the history of something or other). I'm not sure if I can hold out, now that Deathly Hallows is out and the series is over. My brother started reading it as soon as I brought it home. He'd already read 500 pages by morning and would finish the book by nightfall. I'm going to start reading Order of the Phoenix right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a star! Love the photos -- thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

oh the first bit of order of the phoenix is hard to get through but it gets better ;)

mcats gettting in the way of me reading 7 though.