Monday, April 02, 2007

Armando Reverón

What happened today?

Went to a Brown Bag Lunch Lecture at MoMA on Armando Reverón this afternoon (MoMA's online Reverón exhibit).

Another visit to another noodle shop, this time in midtown - Menchanko Tei. I still think Minca's the best so far.

Strangely enough, the most compelling action of the day was the two hours I spent watching Deal or No Deal on the boob tube. There was this one guy on the second hour, a jig dancing Korean country boy, who was obviously (85%+) gay, but had a female wife. I say only 85% because he was married, but his wife was more mannish then her husband or either of his best friends who were about 220% gay combined. I just couldn't stop watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Until the camera panned over, I wasn't entirely sure that the Korean cowboy's "wife" would be a woman either. Go fig.