Sunday, April 29, 2007

DC art

(This is going to be harder than I thought. I'd be better off just starting fresh, instead of trying to remember stuff that happened two months ago.)

Took the Amtrak down to DC for the weekend. I really did not enjoy waking up so freaking early on a Saturday; yeah, it sucked. Pulled into Union Station, found my way on the Metro to DuPont Circle.


I had to gather myself before we headed off to the first ever artDC show. It was beautiful Spring day and we stumbled across several yard sales during our walk downtown. I wasn't feeling much of the work on display, but I also wasn't looking to buy anything either.


Back "home" for some food & MJ. Waited for ZS's friends who were super cute (they always are) and we girls (plus me) embarked on another walk (this time uphill) to the "best dance party in DC!" The police eventually came to shut it down, so I guess that means it was a good party. And there were hot dogs. And origami.

No comments: