Monday, June 25, 2007

Origami Convention Weekend 2007

I'm happiest either when I'm at the Origami Convention folding or when I'm dancing to old school (70s) disco or when I'm eating/cooking something really tasty with friends. I wish there was a way I could combine all three.

I managed two out of three this weekend. Waking up at 6am to get to FIT by 8am. Folding until midnight, maybe later. Running around to get V's party all set and ready (so freaking stuffed, I don't think it's humanly possible to consume more pork). But everything worked out great. Thanks S & J! I'm just exhausted now.

Again, here are a couple of shots of stuff that I folded over the weekend and I'll post the rest to flickr. (By the way I gave all the models away, so if you want one, I'll gladly teach you how to make them yourself.)



You can also try this flickr stream for those that can't wait for my photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were right: Best! Week! Ever! Thanks again.

Unknown said...

impressive origami stuffs...