Saturday, August 12, 2006

Absinthe

I was still a bit tired, but I was looking forward to some naughty fun down by the South Street Seaport. Lounged in the biergarten before the show, while the skies overhead filled with angry looking storm clouds. We thankfully got into the Spiegeltent before the skies opened up. Central Park recorded over 2.5 inches of rain during the hour-long downpour. There was a bit of a mad rush to get into the seats since it was general admission. We sat in the 2nd row (I wanted to avoid the splashing water) and waited for the show to start. The dude sitting to our right kept giving vip in the city the cow-eye. I think he not-so-secretly liked her more than the girl he brought into the Spiegeltent.

I'll skip the details of the show because vip in the city does a much better job, but I will mention that I liked the bubble magic guy the best of all, though most would probably think I liked Ursula Martinez the best. It's not everyday that you see a woman pull one of those out of her V. :)

No comments: