Friday, August 04, 2006

Postcard Canada

I'm falling behind so I won't bother updating except to mention that I lost money at poker twice this week. Hit some eats in LIC and PS1 Summer Celebration on Sunday. And some more tasty good fun on Tuesday night. Also hit the Shake Shack twice in one week. Botanica is the bane of my sobriety during the summer. That must have been a fun night since at one point I remember yelling out across the back room, "I said, 'I promise to NOT put my penis in your ass!'"

But the best part of my week was when I got home yesterday and saw a postcard from a friend I haven't seen in two years. It's weird because I had just mentioned her in one of those 50 question spam emails you get from your friends. I'd filled it out and returned it on a lark and question 19 was WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I answered, Karen.

No comments: