Monday, July 24, 2006

Today is the greatest - July 24

I was thinking of going to the Mets game, but was feeling too shitty at the end of work to bother. I stuck around for a while, cuz I thought AB wanted to go to Home Depot, but that didn't happen either. So that means I didn't meet with SH or anybody else for that matter. Went to Loreley for a drink. Miri was nice enough bring me a liter of my favorite. (God, I've been drinking so much lately.) I was sitting alone on a bench in the beer garden (surrounded by strangers) when two men and a girl of about 7 years were placed at my table. German dude and girl's dad were talking business while the kid fidgeted in the corner. I started making some origami, since I was just drinking and staring off into space. The dad was such a pompous ass, talking about all the "stupid models" he was dating, and German dude was lapping it up. I finished making the Kawasaki star and gave it to the kid, Zoey. She seemed happy. The dad started talking to me, but I just wanted him to shut up. I left. Wandered around aimlessly until I came across a photo op. Pulled out my giant analog (as in real film) camera and snapped a pic. It was such a ridic end to the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"stupid models"?! so def of ruda...