Saturday, June 17, 2006

MH in town - June 16

I forgot to mention that MH was in town last week.

Saw her and a bunch of her NYC/Scholastic buddies at Waikiki Wally's. Convinced JL to come out for dinner, but he left right after (goddam him). I've been carrying my camera around with me, so I should have some pictures from that night (also from the night out drinking with the Librarians).
It was good seeing MH again, but I got the feeling that I was one of the few ppl that actually was happy to see her/missed her which is weird since all of the other ppl there have known her for much longer.

The crowd wasn't that appealing and I ran out of film so I left relatively early and skipped out on the other three party invites for that Friday night. (by the way, the late night construction on the Queensboro Bridge is making cab rides home a real pain in the ass. I'm not really saving that much time at all.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U like know other Librarians? jeez and i thought i was Special...