Sunday, March 04, 2007

Gazillion Bubble Show & Pam

No, for reals, that's what she said.

I wasn't so keen on the idea of being surrounded by kids/bubbles, but it wasn't my day and there was no way we'd all get stand-by tickets for 365/365. I got to New World Stages early and the ushers had no idea what to do with us, us being all the persons on line for 20at20 tickets. The rest of the kids filtered in, and we all had to wait outside in the cold until the tickets were finally released. There were lots of bubbles. Everywhere.

Dinner at Pam Real Thai after the show. They might have the most annoying restaurant website I've ever had the displeasure of visiting. Good thing the food doesn't suck as hard as their site. It's actually really good, even though we forgot to ask for "Thai hot".

Went to the Maison Derrière aka SC to catch a screening of Mad Hot Ballroom. Makes me want to go dancing again.

And lastly. Best. Pants. Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I thought they shut that place down!"