Saturday, March 31, 2007

Origami, Gama & LES

Another morning of teaching origami to the children at the American Museum of Natural History. This time the teaching table was in the Grand Gallery (77th Street entrance), containing the newly restored Haida Canoe (minus its former occupants). Before and after pictures of the Haida Canoe.

Back home where I debated the merits of venturing out again. The subway was still a mess and I had some unfinished business, so I begged out of the Bed-Stuy BBQ and went in to Gama for JY's birthday bash. I made an appearance, but my foul mood wasn't lifting, so I decided to leave before I said or did something I'd regret later. JY looked so happy to be surrounded by her friends.

After a call from W, I stopped by for a chat and some hot chocolate. I was gonna call it a night, but not before I picked up a hot pastrami on rye at Katz's for my bro.

No comments: