Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sunnyside CSA

Lunch at Wild Ginger, this time with SR. The waiter recognized me and asked if I wanted the "Ginger Ale" along with my lunch special. He was kind of smiling at me when he said it, which I thought was weird. It might be because I'd been to the restaurant pretty often in the last few weeks and each time I went it was with different women. Maybe he thinks I'm some kind of vegan playboy?

The newly forming Sunnyside CSA was meeting that night at the Grind, a local coffee shop. I'm already a member at the West Village CSA, but I wanted to see what I could do to get this local CSA up and running. Met all the core members and told them I'd be back to help out during the season. People there were excited about all the good local press for the CSAs in NY. Can't wait to get my fresh veggies.

No comments: